My name is Zimmy

by Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2 تعليقات



" My name is Zimmy .. I am 7 years old
I come from a place you've never heard of
A country you can not pronounce
A continent you would rather forget
Our only problem is access to education
With education , we will solve our own problems "
---
" to the preson who gave me this XO laptop ; Thank you
you have changed my world . "

( a t.v. add for: http://laptop.org/ )


---

الأمل مش بس في فكرة التبرع بجهاز كمبيوتر لمساعدة الطفل الأفريقي الفقير على التَعَلُّم ، الأمل في إيمان الطفل نفسه بأن العِلمِ هو الطريق الصحيح لحل مشاكل بلاده ... ياترى إحنا لسة عندنا أمل ؟

--

music : Mattafix , living Darfur

على باب الله

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.